Saturday, August 11, 2012

It's Back to School Time!

I can't believe it. Where has the time gone? There was so much I was planning to do with my summer, but little got done. It doesn't help that this Oklahoma heat has been unbearable. All we've been able to do is hunker down with the a/c on full blast.

Unpacking my classroom is usually one HUGGGGE pain. Last year I had to move classrooms. I thought I was going to have a nervous breakdown. I don't know if it's because I've been teaching long enough or if it was pure luck, but getting my room ready this year has been a CINCH. 

Here is a before and after picture, along with more detailed pics of each area:


Here is an overall look at the back of my room:


Here is the front of the room. Don't hate! I scored the awesome chevron rug at Big Lots!


 This is the north side of my classroom. YES I thank GOD every day for all the cubby space!



Our back to school night is Monday, so I am right on track. I've got parent packets ready, just need to finish up goody bags and my "All About Me" powerpoint to show on the SMARTBoard.

I'd love to see pictures of your classroom! If you have some posted on your blog, please leave me a comment with your blog address. I'd LOVE to look at them!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment