Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Check Out My TpT Purchases Linky Party!

Has Teacher Appreciation Week been awesome or what? I was very thankful for Teachers Pay Teachers and their sale this week. I found some new teachers with great products and was able to purchase some from my wishlist also! This is what I snagged:



Babbling Abby over at the Inspired Apple had the cutest dinosaur centers! They are very colorful and organized. My kids are going to LOVE these.



 Kathleen Pederson from Growing Kinders posted this awesome grammar pack. This pack consists of printables that can be used as morning work, Daily 5, extra work, etc. My kids LOVE these. Their favorite part is finding someone to check their work and putting a checkmark in the box. I can't believe something so simple can be so effective with my students!!



I am such a sucker for clipart. ESPECIALLY borders and frames! I snagged these cute borders from Lindsey Haralson. Aren't they adorbs????




I also snagged Ms. Talley's "Lots-a-Dots!" borders.They are so whimsical and cute!






My firsties are having a VERY challenging time with fractions this year. When I saw this amazing unit from The Teacher Wife, I HAD to purchase it. I have already posted the posters and having that visual has REALLY helped my kids.




I grabbed this great ongoing activity for my next group of firsties from Christine Statzel. This is the cutest scrapbook. Each month students will create a page that has to do with whatever month it is. I can't wait to do this and send them home on the last day of school. My parents will love it!


Well that's it for my TpT Teacher Appreciation Sale purchases! I hope this sale was not only nice on the pocketbook but beneficial in meeting new people and sellers. I know it was for me!

Also, please visit Erica Bohrer's blog if you would like to link up and share your purchases or view what others found on TpT! 

4 comments:

Ginger Snaps said...

I love clip art too and those frames are adorable!!

Erica Bohrer said...

Thanks for linking up! I love the borders and just added them to my cart.

Cynthia said...

So glad I found your blog via the linky party. Now I'm going to have to go add those adorable frames to my cart! hahaha

Cynthia
2nd Grade Pad

Lindsey (The Teacher Wife) said...

thanks for the shout-out! :)

Post a Comment