Sunday, May 6, 2012

It's Teacher Appreciation Week!

This is a week to thank your teammate, your child's teacher, ANYONE who is a teacher. We spend so much time behind the scenes, most people don't really understand just how much we put into our students and our classrooms. Our local news station posted an article yesterday about an education rally at our state capitol. It was so frustrating to see all of the negative comments posted about teachers, schools and education in general. We all know that not EVERY teacher was born to do the job, but most of us truly love what we do. It's not for the summers off, it's sure not for the money. It's for our KIDS.


To say thank you, I am making one of my very first items created for Teachers Pay Teachers free TODAY only. So grab it in my store while you can! Read below for more information on the activity pack.


If you download this pack today, please leave me feedback. I love to see teachers using my products. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment